|Volunteer Registration Form
|Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Piggie Poo Rescue! Volunteers are the life blood of our organization, and we truly appreciate your support. Our Rescue e operates from a very small public facility and therefore we have a very limited number of volunteer opportunities at the Shelter. For this reason, only those individuals who demonstrate that they are truly gifted with guinea pigs and are committed to long term service to our community in this unique, fun and exciting way will be invited to serve here at the Rescue. Thank you for taking the time to complete our Volunteer Application!
||I would like to register a: *
||Best Phone Number to Reach You *
||What City do you live in? *
||If you are an Individual under 20 years of age, how old are you?
||Have you been to Piggie Poo Rescue? When? How often? Who did you speak with? Did you feel comfortable at our Shelter and with our Staff? *
||Do you have guinea pigs now? Have you ever cared for guinea pigs? Please tell us about your guinea pig expertise! *
||Other than your love for animals, why do you want to volunteer with Piggie Poo? *
||If you are considering an off-site community service project, what are you thinking? Describe any details, or we can also provide you suggestions as we are very needy!
||We have very limited volunteer opportunities at the Shelter. If you are you interested in working at the Shelter, you must meet ALL of our requirements. *
- I am available during the week and I understand Piggie Poo Rescue almost NEVER has Saturday hours available
- I am at least 14 years of age or a Parent with children at least 9 years of age
- I am available to help out at off-site, outreach opportunities like adopt-a-thons and educational seminars
- I commit to ongoing educational opportunities and I promise to have an open mind and be open to learn
- I have a minimum 3.5 grade point average, if in school. I will bring my report card to orientation
- I will commit to serve a minimum of two, 2 hour shifts per month that are regular, ongoing and pre-scheduled
- I will commit to a Volunteer service term of at least six months
- I am able to stand and walk for up to 2 hours, I am able to bend, reach, lift, and carry up to 20 lbs
- I am dependable, flexible, understanding, patient and observant
- I am able to follow detailed instructions and will work independently without supervision
||Please list any organizations for which you have volunteered and your volunteer activity for those organizations.
||Please tell us any other information you think might be important